Renovated Rambler that backs to Rock Creek Park and sits on a Cul de sac! 4BR, 3FB hardwood floors on main level. Hall bath has been slightly expanded and is really a great functional bathroom. Small primary bath in master with shower. Kitchen is totally updated. Basement has a full bedroom and bath in basement with a large recreation room and has a level walk out. Backyard is fenced, level with nice deck and patio. Also, Electrical Vehicle Charger! Pictures will be in by afternoon on Friday.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,680 sq. ft
Above Ground, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
A. MARIO LOIEDERMAN
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price