Located at the back of the complex in a secluded area in subdivision in a very private setting. Large Southwest facing balcony beautiful views overlooking woods, green space, serene views from balcony and all rooms. Close to tot lot and dog walk. 2 BR, 1 BA Unit with windows facing South, provides an abundance of natural light. Kitchen counter, seating for 4, opens to a large L-shape Living Room, open to Dining Room with access to balcony. BR#1 w/2 closets, room has pristine tree lined views. Very large walk-in closet in hall. Additional exterior storage closet. Parquet floor underneath the carpet. Laundry in the building. The condo fee included all utilities, trash, pool, 2 parking permits and ample visitor parking. Great investment property, 1st home or downsizing. Bethesda Park is in an excellent School District, currently in Walter Johnson High School cluster. White Flint and Twin brook Metro Stations are 1.4 miles away.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
840 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Range Hood, Stove, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Casement, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Handicap Parking, Private, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Laundry Facilities, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price