Rare opportunity to live in coveted River Falls. Sizable classic colonial offers numerous extravagant living spaces on the main level, including a flowing floorplan to comfortably accommodate small or large groups of friends and family. Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout. Upper level boasts four generously sized bedrooms, also with hardwood flooring. Lower level offers yet another large bedroom, level walkout, and enormous unfinished space -- just awaiting your personal vision. Wooded, parklike setting is peaceful and serene. Quiet neighborhood with swim and tennis club, and playgrounds. Bring your personal touch to tweak here and there and add immensely to the value of this stunning home. This one could be a real show-stopper -- the architectural integrity is incredible. Proximity to Great Falls with hiking trails and glorious outdoor activities; and all that the Potomac Village, Washington DC, and Tysons Corner amenities have to offer complete the luxurious living package for this stunning home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 3. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Enclosed
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price