Lovingly maintained by longtime owners, this North Kensington property will meet your needs for space, tranquility and convenience....all while offering the peace of mind its been a thoughtfully cared for over the years. Enter the center hall colonial to find beautifully preserved hardwood floors in the large living room, dining room and upper level. Sunny kitchen opens to family/sunroom with breakfast bar, 42" cabinets, plenty of storage, recessed lighting & new flooring. First floor bedroom or office with walk-in closet. Upper level with enchanting landing & 4 more bedrooms, hall bath with skylight & ceramic tile. Lower level is finished with large rec room, bonus office/study area, laundry room w/storage closet plus another tasteful full bath. Rear yard will be your respite featuring an inground pool, grassy area for play or BBQ-all completely fenced to ensure privacy. Tankless HW(3yrs), HVAC (2yrs), Boiler (04) & more. Freshly painted & move in ready...come see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,214 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished, Full
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Private, Premium, Secluded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price